Pages - Menu

Friday, December 17, 2010

Accused was EMAMI cold Cream

Tring Tring. . .i hate this sound.There was a time when "You n i in this beautiful world" goes my ear drum and makes me fell in HEAVEN.Unfourtunately damn dats my faith. m upset wid the world MOBILE....When i c my fellows murmebing in cell fon with their especial 1 the only world that comes in my mind is "WISH I HAD the 1" . . .them it takes me to the place where i used to whisper at night after 11.PM, since i had RELIANCE FREE night pack that i got from one of the Mobile shop in MEERUT,UP INDIA.

The day was covered with LIGHTS and candles, I was in fresh mood for shopping near by MEERUT city.It was 12:20 pm and i was in the height of enjoying the hour."Airplane : BOB ft. HARLEY WILLIAMS" was on my way."BHAYA KAHA PAR JANAH HEY ?", a riskshaw drive with long moustage and uncomed hair asked me, but the Qwery was god one 4 me, cuz i was not know where was MEERUT city...hehehe. . .I simple replied "BEGUM BRIDGE". I was known m far way from my destination.My only fellow from SIKKIM, Amir Ji was beside me. . .giving me a cute smile every time, dont know what run in his mind. So finally we reached BEGUM BRIDGE, the interesting part was I was in half paint and t-shirt. I was to repair my laptop INTEX charger, so with out looking here and there, I looked only to those shops and service center where i could fix my problem.My neck started paining some where written HCL begumpul pn.no 99923456, COMPAQ begumpul . . . . blah blah. . .sorry I coldn't find my choice. So I started stretching my eyes towards small repairing center. finally I got it. ..shit! dat was duplicate, but was fit in my system.The shop owner snatched 500 rs from my hand, without any hasitation I thanked him wid my smileless smile.

It was silent from 2 hours, and there was no any sign of being there. So I slowely put my hand in my pocket to verify whether it was there, instead a small cute "EMANI cold cream" jumped on my palm, I was shocked. . . how could this happen ? ? ? Wheres my lifeine ? ? ? "AMIR AMIR . . where is my phone ? ? ?". I fell like fallen from NiGERIA FALLS and shank as no one gonna find me now. "LYA HO !" the only words I could auter."LYA JHARACHA RIKSHAW MA. . .". I rewind the time when I was listening to music and driver asked me, "Yeah ! I had emami + my cell, I was wearing half-paint". Bullshit ! ! I was thinking EMAMI as CELL FON. OMGosh! I had to return back hostel, I was still thinking about it . . I missed the song that used to make me smile . . .the CONTACT from previous 3 yrs. . . if any one had to type those LOST contact den I am preety sure that it must be a PHYSICAL TORTURE. I wish no one get that cell in future.

I realised that the main accused regading loosing my cell fon was "EMAMI cold cream" . . . I was so angry wid it, but also sometimes it play vital role in my LIPS.