Pages - Menu

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Brief Intro.


Well ! ! ! I gonna introduce.Here's Pravesh Chettri, born in Melli Bazaar South Sikkim  on 1st of Feb 1990.He spent most of his childhood in Melli Bazaar, a small, riverside town on Sikkim and West Bengal border.His father was an Ex. Army and since he was from Gorkha Battalion, life on the border was a natural for him. and his mother is simple housewife, sometine she do things that make us surprise(like stiching sweater and mufflers).

We are the typical Nepali i.e. KSHATRIYA, So i have to wear "JANAI" across my body.Much of my childhood spent around the ducks and fishing boats of Melli river . In 1999, my father and mother decided to built a building. After a few year, on 2004,my sister Barshana got Expired, and since there was numb till a year in our house. By then we wear only five including aama and baba.

Melli Bazaar became my home through my secondary school years. I graduated from Melli Government Secondary School in 2006.I completed my Diploma in Computer Science and Technology from well known Polytechic of Sikkim,CENTER FOR COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY in 2010.I had the opportunity for job, but I opted for Btech at Merrut,UP, Dewan VS institute of technology.

"Our destiny changes with our thought; we shall become what we wish to become, do what we wish to do, when our habitual thought corresponds with our desire."........