Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Village Camp-DONG

It's my final year in CCCT Chisopani Engineering College.We gone for Vilage Camp in Dong,South Sikkim.The camp was mainly for Social work.We renovated the Primary Dong Ambotay School.We held their for 3 days,the teachers and people appreciate our work and blessed us.We distributed Pencil,eraser to the students.....they were also happy that we visted their place.The village was 3 km from Denzong Village.The momment was precious.I was so glad that i helped the poor villagers,share their views,I gain some basic knowledge of farmers,their shares and cultivations in a year....I come to know how the people survive in remote places....At the moment I thanked my Parents that they gave me a wonderful opportunity to born in their family...I am proud of my Parents.....I was very glad that they were filled with joy when we came their.....Yeah !!! I really miss this moment and is 4ever in my heart as a sealed in Stone.....