Pages - Menu

Monday, May 3, 2010

Discovering the wonders of my session......

As the saying goes "TO KNOW THE ROAD AHEAD ASK THOSE COMING BACK"..... it has perfect in me.The main objective here is I dont know where the wheel  of my mind wanna take me.I'm 20 yrs but m only speculating the junk crossing my mind and heart!!!

Better I don't wanna real those stuff that is likely to hypnotize me.....  Everlasting LOVE that i've been trying to nab is not and never happened nor they tried with me,NO!!!! I criticized my self.

When I stand in front of mirror,a shame roll down to me or i dont wanna see there.

I wanna ask WHO M I?? WHAT SHOULD I DO IN MY COMING FUTURE???......Not yet decided and pending achievement ,betrayed......The thought crosses my mind is very relevant to 1 whom i see the poor workers alone the road side,their talk and asking cigarette to their colleges....A bit from sense of uneasy touche my heart.

A couple busy in their teens have a formal talks and I respect  them , just wanna hear what they utter,cuz m thrown very far away ,I guess no one reach me.
Yeah !!!! the word is 100% true and my sentence witness me.I love the 1 very much, it seems m hungry,but I dont let know why is it so with me!!!! Their is no valid reason to justify my broken heart, it always wanna flirt now....M damn care....
M under my own stream surrounded by THROWN.......