Pages - Menu

Friday, May 28, 2010

Midst Dream....

Wow!!! a big yawn……hummmmmm!!! I finally woke up….I open my eyes but what I see is m blind by the white light….so thought of a nap…..yup!!!! It’s just 9 past 8!!! The finest memories rolled down me…It was 6th August 2007…a boy taking an ambition to be an ENGINEER…..Engineer!!! But he was quite confused…..what is Engineering?  Big (?), but had a dream….Pravesh??? An inner strength called me…What??? Hey!!! Please study hard, and reach your destination…I pulled my eyelid for a while and replied OKAY!!! ……
                That was mid august …my classes got its phase. I guessed all the student is master minded…a soft voice reached my ear drum “Yes!! Pravesh  where u from???” I was numb for a while and then uttered within me “Madam I am from Melli Bazaar”…Pravesh was a boy who don’t used to talk too much,  was quite high tempered and listen to other talks….really!!! Not in negative sense I used to take them carefully and want to change me….i had a lot of feeling and views to be shared, but was in queue to follow them…
                Oh!!!! Again the alarm ring!!! “Ting ring ring ring ting ring”….I heard a noise, guessed what it could be!!!  Pulled the cushion, stretched my eyes, picked the spectacles and it was 9:30 morning, and my laptop is still open….oh!!! What’s that??? Is my vision clear???”MORZILLA FIREFOX “instead of my punk picture in desktop….VOICEOFSIKKIM, BLOGSPOT, GMAIL, FACEBOOK”….I refreshed the whole page…I forget my daily activity of cleaning teeth and had a bottle of water instead…I knelled down the bed to focus on my pink bucket….bullshit!!! I took it towards the washroom and thought of a tap but it was already gone….I took a look at browser…. 5 NOTIFICATIONS, 2 FRIEND REQUEST, and 3 COMMENT!!! So excited …shall I be fresh??? Huh!!! Leave it!!!