Pages - Menu

Friday, August 27, 2010

History till now...

He knows watt iz before me, and it can flip the life in a second. Like the waves fall on the shore and we can’t deny it. When the page of the life is turned the “PAST”, a history which covers the sadness, happiness and glorious moment 4ever. Whenever I think of it he brings the day with moody feelings. What I see is the long widen road covered with throne and brittle glasses from where I had made decision to travel ma way to reach my destiny, and once again it tremble my cerebellum and put me from where I started.
History is the mark of journey that can either erased by a laser light or neither thunder rain, nor it can easily brunt by the high atomic energy. I am in the mid of 20’s and the past is closely surrounding me. I want to flip flop it!!!But my strength can’t have reality. Although it might be major relishing session now, and my vocal cord want to scream “LESSON”
I want “LESSON” from my history background. The only perfect job I can do is pasting a duplicate layer on my darker edge. It can have innermost shining from my future and 0% opacity from my future, and I want it on present, cuz if tomorrow never comes!!! Turning the pages of my life I can clearly see my life hasn’t ruined nor it had any faded effect. The future thought has flooded it so that it washed in a minute. Now its high time and energetic moment to let my negative feelings submerged in the past. I don’t want it back. I played it and knew the sufferings lately.
My past teaches me how? What? Why? , handle the critical situation; let others feelings know, self dependent and independent. I give a lot of greeting to it, and yeah!!! I am the happiest person in my life I can trust myself more than history…..